Thursday, January 12, 2006

Sharing is Caring

here are my answers to my survey. i just made it up.

things i like:

weird looking people who smell good. it's a thorough kick in the face to your preconceived notions.
this man smells like cake

people who wear their glasses crooked on a regular basis.
uh-mazing

bibimbop. the word and the dish.
bop it to me

watching passive aggression, as long as it doesn't involve me.


phrases i like:

geez louise.
a geez louise situation

oh mylanta.
the origin of oh mylanta.

initiate humor response mechanism. HA. HA. HA. [in robot voice, natch]
i love robots

oh my god. [in an 'it's my party and i'll cry if i want to' sixteen year old girl kind of way]
this girl might say it

one thing i don't like:

when you laugh so hard, snot flies out of your nose. and you have to pardon yourself for your nose's shortcomings.
watch yoself, bebe.

No comments: