Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Second Coming...No, Wait, the Third.

guess what?

craggy tooth flatline date guy that i met on the internet is back.

and better. than. ever.

From: FLATLINE DATE GUY
When: TODAY
SUBJECT: RE: Good Morning!

Hey, I read this article the other day, and what was weird was that it sort of tied into what I was getting at with the whole "bonfire of the trivialites" thing.

Here you go.

The article is also pretty long, but I think it's something for our generation to think about . How comfortable do you feel about the foundation you've been provided by your family? How much information do you take from the media that you feel you can actually utilize in your life?

I'm kinda interested in your perspective, actually, and I'd love to hear your response, since I sort of remember that you studied psychology. But read the whole article first. I can wait. (fin)

Oh, I'm so glad he can wait. Because some waiting will be done.

This is my favorite part: "How comfortable do you feel about the foundation you've been provided by your family?"
Translation: Why did you reject me? It's obviously your upbringing. Let's look into this together. I can wait.

oh. also. his link is like 1,000,000 pages long. eesh.

my co-intern just got offered a job here. hahahahaha. i am so useless.

No comments: