Thursday, March 02, 2006

Smile Like You Mean It

i heartsweat nelly and his songs.

could you find a more perfect chorus than this one?

"Smile fo me daddy
(What you lookin at)
Let me see ya grill
(Let me see my what)
Ya, ya grill ya, ya, ya grill
(Rob da jewelry store and tell em make me a grill)
Smile fo me daddy
(What you lookin at)
I want to see your grill
(You wanna see my what)
Ya, ya grill ya, ya, ya grill
(Had a whole top diamonds and da bottom rows gold)"

i mean, basically, what he's trying to say guys, is that BRACES ARE IN AGAIN. hawwwwwwwtnessssss.

those little colored rubberbands were just training wheels for some serious gem-bling.

2 comments:

d said...

Wow! no need to bother with a whitening toothpaste anymore --just polish your chrome and GLOW.

whoa.

Aparna said...

ahahahahah for realz. they will need varnish toothpaste.