Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I Hate Whore Moans (Pardon My Aparnese)

this entry is totally puncalled for.

my estrogen is getting the best of me. my bestrogen is getting the worst of me. my nestrogen is making me want to huddle in a corner covered with newspapers and woodshavings, and feed baby dolls with similac. my pestrogen is bugging me.

hey, what hormones does a transgendered person have the most of?

testrogen! wokka wokka wokka! oogy boogity! i'll be here all day, folks!

so here i am in a puddle of tears and self-loathing. feeling sorry for babies and sealife. baby sealife? don't even get me started.

anyway, long story short. i've been listening to the soundtrack from Rudy to make some meaning of the world today. i feel like an underdog football player with boobs. buuuuuut, it's working.


she's probably on her period. JK JK OMG.
courtesy of Flickr and Emoeby.

2 comments:

d said...

awwww ...my hormones are simpatico with yours. I've been a silly soggy tearful wuss all week. blarg!

Hoping for balance for us both. heh.

Aparna said...

ahahahaha. coffee! coffee fixed it.