Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Is That Pain in My Stomach...My...Heart? *Gasp*

all quiet on the digestive front. i think we located the culprit, sergeant. it was a tupper of bad greens ("the salmonella of the vegetarian world")! the suspect is still at large. an act of vegeterrorism at its finest. ok, i'll stop.

josh groban still dominates my audio player at work.

here is a sampling of today's sapfest, You're Still You:

I look up to everything you are
In my eyes, you do no wrong
I've loved you for so long
And after all is said and done
You're still you
After all
You're still you


i'm such a dry cynical outer crust with such a gooey mushy caramel center that it was bound to come out sooner or later. sometimes when i cry, warm butterscotch runs out of my tear ducts.


nothing says love like material wealth
courtesy of Fancy Diamond, Inc.

No comments: