Tuesday, August 28, 2007

More Than Just a Cake, Also an Interplanetary Hero

after yet another short inconclusive meeting with the IT guy this morning, i decided promptly thereafter that i'm going to fix my company's website. by myself.

i'll be brainstorming how to do this all day. and yes, it will involve draw-rings and cray-rons. so far for ideas i mostly have suckerkicking the server and/or drawing a face on my computer screen.

BIRFDAY.


i was the luckiest girl in the world because my dear hillary got me a COOKIE PUSS ice cream cake!!

photo courtesy of Wikipedia

According to the Carvel story, Cookie Puss is a space alien from the planet Birthday who has the ability to FLY!

Fun Wiki Fact: David Letterman dropped a Cookie Puss off a 5-storey building on his show.

3 comments:

Aparna said...

thank ye, thank ye kindly!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! That's a scary looking cake, but I sure bet it was tasty!

Aparna said...

thanks melissa! the cake did its job and was therefore demolished pretty rapidly...!