Monday, June 09, 2008

Real World Confessional/Depressional

This past weekend I was in Chi-town living in close quarters with my improv group (more on that later), and one of my dear cohorts said the following after a day or two spent in entirety together...

Anonymous Dear Cohort: Hey, do any of you guys ever listen to Aparna? You should! She says some really funny things.

Ho-hum! *auto-blushing* They listen sometimes. It warms the cold brittle cube located in the part of my body where most people's hearts are.

Aparnabot initiating smile sequence followed by mild inner core meltdown, bloop bleep bloop.
photo courtesy of Flickr and pusgums

2 comments:

Maria Ciampa said...

I second anonymous dear cohort. But instead of "listen to", replace with "read".

Aparna said...

Awwwwwwwww shuckers.