Friday, September 05, 2008

Pwning Up to My Shortcomings

Wow, I don't know how things work apparently.

I was taking swigs from a jug of Gatorade this morning while driving to work.

Granted, I knew, I just knew, that being mobile while drinking power beverages without straws has led to past tragedies such as Lap Full 'o Sporty Fruit Punch Unleashed, or alternately, Thirst-quenched Gear Shift 2: Back in the Habit.

Interestingly enough, this time, there were no incidents.

Then, in the office, not more than two seconds ago, I stood up and made an executive decision to refresh myself with a divine sip of the electrolyte ambrosia, and next thing you know, it's all over my face and front part.

There's something about the "stop tipping the bottle once you've closed your mouth" step that I just can't quite master.

O rly.

See also CAMMAN!

No comments: