Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Crazyface the Facts

My favorite thing about this photo (besides all of its sweet, sweet goodness) is the tiny option at the bottom where you can mark it as Inappropriate. Because let's be real. It's obscene.

Also, in other wonderful news, my submission to Urban Dictionary OFFICIALLY got accepted, one year and some months later!!! I submitted it three times. Oops. I outed myself. But, to be unfair, they wouldn't give me a response so I kept submitting it. I wish I could change my example sentences but I no longer know how.

CHECK IT OUT. It has more votes against it so far but I don't care. The Internet has legitimized me once again. Plus it's not like anyone is being forced to use it except me. I am forcing myself to use it.

2 comments:

Kevin Tor said...

Congrats on getting published! Urban Dictionary is THE place for information. Screw Wikipedia. It was there I found out my last name means a "pile of hot ladies."

I will be helping to move crazyface forward. Maybe in a video.

Aparna said...

Kevin Tor,

It is so exciting to see you here!! Thank you for supporting and understanding the importance of my campaign to forward the progression of the English language. Multimedia is encouraged. Now, I'm going to come find your Internet treehouse.