Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Simple Pleasures

Uh, my friend Nick just keyed me in on one of the chief joys in life.

I got so wrapped up in Blogger, Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Flickr, YouTube, Zoosk, Orkut, LinkedIn, Goomba, ZoomInfo, and Friendster that I forgot what the Internet is really about.

The true meaning of surfing the web is looking up crazy names in the online WhitePages.

Otherwise, how am I supposed to know there is someone out there named Bozoda Clown?

In fact, there are so many Clowns listed that I feel like I'm busting a sting operation!

Right Bubulina? Right Cuddles? Right Razzberi T? Right Speghetti? Right Garbanzo T? Right Funzy? Right Jujubee? Right Loopy? Right Pickles T? Right Sarah?

Oh, you guys, this is just too good.

P.S. What do you think all the T's stand for?!

P.P.S. In case you think this is about judgment, it's not. Bozoda is the president and owner of a mattress company! I certainly can't compete.

P.P.P.S. I also found a mortician named Don Furball but that is neither here nor there.

I was too irrationally scared to put a clown picture up, but here is a clown fish! Whimsical!
photo courtesy of Flickr and TheBusyBrain

No comments: