Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Goodbye, Old Frenemy

So I threw out...er, bid adieu to chair spawn today. [History of this guy documented here, and then later here.]

SO LONG, FARE THEE WELL

He was barfing on my desk too much and I just couldn't pay his medical bills (mostly mental health) any longer.

PUDDLE OF SPLAT

Plus he was upsetting the other desk denizens, namely the three kids below.

STICKY DUCK

GOOGLY-EYED MONKEY BIRFDEE CARD

NONFUNCTIONAL NONDESCRIPT PINK PUFF MOUSEMAT

Unfortunately, as per the oozual, he gets the last laugh as my wrists are already aching without his soft cushiony touch.

How can you have such a stellar top half but be spewing garbage out your bottom half 25/8?!

Oh wait, I guess that describes most living organisms.

Maybe I will reconsider!!! The Hump Day is young, and hasn't jaded itself into a corner yet.

[Well, it used to be. Now it's not and chair spawn's fate is secured. Alas(t call).]

Who smells a B-horror movie?! (ayyy-eeee, the distinct aroma of cheapie popcorn and toilet bowl-sized beverages!)

No comments: