Monday, November 24, 2008

Once in a Blue Monday

Giving up coffee doesn't have to be my New Year's resolution anymore (I don't actually believe in resolutions, only high-resolution for photos) because I done-did it already!!!

Yes, I have effectively been off the brown sauce since last Wednesday (ok, so not a week yet but things are looking encouraging, emphasis on raging).

Actually, today I was allowed to pour myself a cup of it, but I was only allowed to smell it and listen to it, but not drink it. It went really well, you guyyyyyyyys. I didn't even venture a sip.

Do cry over spilled coffee.
photo courtesy of Flickr and tienvijftien

Also, I started taking these energy natural vitamins (I know it sounds weird but they are legal and non-prescription! Jessi to Zack: I'm so excited! I'm so excited! *breaks down* I'm so...scared!!) and today I woke up with an incessant urge to climb mountains and cross rivers using naught but my footsies and armsies. Outstanding. I can't wait for the 20/20 story on these bad boys.

Two other tings:

1: Andy Kindler rulez.

2: Holiday video made by my improv group, Jinx...

2 comments:

marikajoyce said...

I love your holiday video! Can I find it on YouTube? I want to show it to my English students in Japan! haha

This is for you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-HJK9yXqsk

Aparna said...

You are adorable, and make my day considerably brighter! Your video link was EXCELLENT, haha.

Unfortunately, the video isn't on YouTube...(I'll try and make that happen though), but thanks for watching and enjoying it!!