Friday, March 13, 2009

Goodies to Declare

So my mother is leaving for India today, and is therefore packing a wallop of items to share with family, friends, and acquaintances there.

These items include toiletries, accessories, vanity items, clothing, and my personal favorite, objects of comfort! Yes, I do in fact mean a suitcase full of cuddly-wuddlies, fuzzy-wuzzies, and boodle-doodles!

This entire piece of luggage could be charged with "intent to snuggle."


Yes, here below is indeed a precious stuffed kidney. Just another wonderful bit of drug paraphernalia thrown at my doctor mom. Gives new meaning to the question, "If it came down to it, would you give me your kidney?"


There is something inherently disturbing about a teddy bear lying face down.


Here were some last-minute rescues I made! I wasn't quite as ready as I thought to part with all my soldiers of joy.


Consider this monkey's sassy pose! I know I did, and I found it impossible to resist!


I mean, look at this face. Just really peer into it.


I SAID, LOOK AT IT. (You are getting adorably sleepy...)

2 comments:

ListenToLeon.net said...

Wow! I'm still laughing at that monkey's pose!

Aparna said...

So glad you can appreciate the sassy monkey!