Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mouth Agape, Heart Puddling

I have discovered something unbelievably wonderful, and it goes by the name of AGAPE BEARS.

WHATtttt.

And also may I add WHAT.

If the names don't get you, those classic bewildered expressions and rumpled bodies will!

Let me introduce you to some of my new friends.

Douglas here! Bright-eyed companion for all jaunts and jollies.

Meet Walking Squawking Quackles. He waddles to the tune of "Camptown Races" and squawks when picked up by the neck!

Look who just rolled on through... it's Tumbleweed Bunny.

Or try Bunny Bear on for size. Is she a bunny? Is she a bear? How amazing is the egg's face? Oh wait, it gets better. The bear's head moves as the egg sings "Everybunny Loves Somebunny."

Oh my! It's a Webber Purse! For all your adorable storage needs.

Had enough yet?! I haven't! Giant ears always soften up stone hearts. Rockin' Reynold's ears flap as he sings "Rockin' Bunny."

Woolten Black Lamb!!! You are one of a kind!

Need a new main squeeze? Try Baa Ba!

Also meet Baa Ba's friend, Eggdrop!

Lastly, I bring to your attention the Heart Tuggers series. Gaze upon the sad-eyed bunny!

Now the sad-eyed frog!

(And scene.)

All photos and heart-warming courtesy of Agape Bears.

No comments: